Choosing Healthy Habits – Elementary
Choosing Healthy Habits planners were created by the University of Arizona’s Nutritional Sciences Department and engage students with daily health-related activities at school, home and in their communities.
Healthy Habits for Elementary Students
– Helps engage your student with daily health-related activities at school, home and in their communities
Get Better Grades
– Planners help your student stay organized and get better grades! We make it easy for your student!
Features You Need to Succeed
– 160 full-color pages packed with organizational and healthy tools, and Parent/Teacher communication
Full of Helpers for Your Success
– Daily hall passes, technology activities, bell work activities, free stickers, and more!
Most Content of Any Planner
– Healthy tips, monthly health themes, eating and activity logs, doodle zone, and more!
106 Calendar Pages
12 Full Page Monthly Calendars
25 Reference pages – Additional Inserts Available