Choosing Healthy Habits
– Middle School 20-21
Large (8.5" x 11")
As low as: $2.95
Choosing Healthy Habits not only helps students stay organized, but encourages healthy habits through daily health-related activities at school, home, and in their communities. This planner qualifies for SNAP–Ed funds.
Makes Choosing Healthy Habits Easy
– Helps engage your student with daily health-related activities at school, home and in their communities
Get Better Grades and Make Healthy Choices
– Planners help your student stay organized and get better grades! We make it easy for your student!
Features You Need to Succeed
– 160 full-color pages packed with organizational and healthy tools
Full of Helpers for Your Success
– Daily hall passes, technology activities, bell work activities, free stickers, and more!
Most Content of Any Planner
– Healthy tips, monthly health themes, eating and activity logs, and more!
160 Total Pages – Full-Color Pages
104 Calendar Pages – 52 Full Weeks
24 Full Page Monthly Calendars
1 Hall Pass Page
31 Reference Pages – Additional Inserts Available