Ditch That Textbook Lesson Plan Book by Matt Miller
- CUSTOMIZABLE LAYOUT – Divide your pages into 3, 4 or 5-day weeks
- BULLET JOURNAL INSPIRED – Space for weekend events, to-do lists, notes, or doodles
- REFERENCE PAGES – Helpful lesson planning tools and cognitive science resources
- DIGITAL TOOLS HIGHLIGHT – Discover new tools every week to enhance your classroom
- WEEKLY GOAL AND REFLECTION – Don’t lose track of your “why’s”
- NEW TEACHING IDEAS – Get fresh ideas weekly from the Ditch That Textbook blog
- PLENTY OF SPACE – Features 128 pages, 40 undated weeks and 6 subjects
Matt Miller is a teacher, author, blogger, presenter and EdTech influencer who has been infusing technology and innovative teaching methods in his classes for over 10 years. His book Ditch That Textbook: Free Your Teaching and Revolutionize Your Classroom encourages teachers to use technology, creativity and innovation to create amazing learning experiences that will stick with students.
Ditch That Textbook is all about empowering you. Equipping you. Giving you insanely practical ideas that you can start using tomorrow. Helping you find that new useful digital tool. Showing you a new effective practice. Exposing you to research and cognitive science to help you teach the way the brain learns.
Ditch That Textbook Lesson Plan Book embodies this philosophy while helping you plan your lessons in the most effective and customizable way. Every classroom is different, every teacher is different. Carefully curated and designed, this lesson planner gives you the inspiration and resources you need to help you students succeed.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 1 in|
Whaley Gradebook GB-2L (9 x 12 inches) 2-Line Grade And Attendance Record Book, Four Quarters or Six Terms$17.95 Add to cart
Whaley Gradebook 9GB-049 (9 x 12 inches) 3-Line Grade And Attendance Record Book, Eight 10-Week Periods$19.95 Add to cart
Whaley Planbook P48 (9 x 12 inches) 4/8-Subject Plan Book For Lesson Plans, Seating Chart, 40 Weeks$17.95 Read more